Code of Ethics
Proven Quality, Proven Performance since 1979
- Being sure to return customer calls promptly.
- Getting in touch with each customer well in advance in the rare event an appointment or job must be rescheduled.
- Training our staff to address each customer is our number one priority extending only the utmost courtesy, efficiency, and promptness.
- Being sure that work crews, foremen, field employees, and any sub-contractors performing work for our customers are neat, clean and courteous. (Our crews maintain the understanding that they represent a “profession”, as well as a professional firm).
- Answering questions patiently and courteously.
- Personally seeing that work is performed by highest industry-wide standards.
- Providing only quality, long-lasting materials.
- Being sure that a written contract is on file for all work performed.
- Being sure that work performed complies with terms and conditions of contract.
-Lou Guttman, President